Today we bring you a detailed article that will cover all important topics related to the Openload add-on for Kodi media player including details on Open Load pair, Openload stream authorization and how to fix Openload.com/pair error.
If you are a Kodi user, then you will be surely using the Openload which is a very popular video streaming Kodi plugin. The Openload add-on is used to stream live television, movies, and television shows on the Kodi player and also works as a free online storage service for your media.
Read more here about how to fix flashx.tv/pair error on Kodi
What is Openload Pair or Openload Stream Authorization?
Whenever you pick any video to watch on Kodi using the Openload addon, you will be asked to authorize yourself which is known as Openload Stream Authorization. Before playing any video using Openload, a popup message will appear displaying the message “To play this video, authorization is required. Visit the link below to authorize the devices on your network: http://olpair.com”
The Openload Stream Authorization will give you limited access to the Openload service within third-party video streaming applications and you need to complete a process known as Openload pair in order to complete the authorization.
What is Openload.com/Pair Error?
As we mentioned above the Openload Stream Authorization is really important to play any video with the Openload streaming link on Kodi. However, some people face an Openload.com/pair error.
The Openload.com/pair error is nothing but an error caused in the server side of the web page. This server error causes issues for the user in playing the video content using the Openload streaming link that they have.
Why Openload.com/Pair Error Occurs?
In the above section, we explained you what the Openload.com/pair error is. But what exactly causes the Openload.com/pair error in the first place?
Well, as we mentioned above, the Openload.com/pair error occurs due to a server-side issue. Openload is a platform that allows users to stream video content easily using their service and their servers are supposed to handle the video traffic of users.
However, we all know that people using the Kodi media player have access to lots of video content like the latest movies, copyrighted videos, live television, sports streaming and much more. Therefore, Kodi users who also use the Openload platform streams a lot of video content thus increasing the load on the Openload servers. Moreover, if there are lots of people using the Openload platform to stream live television or sports matches, then the load on the Openload is further increased.
When the load on the Openload video streaming servers cross its maximum handling capacity, users trying to access the Openload platform will face the openload.com/pair error.
How to fix openload.com/pair Error?
As the openload.com/pair error is something that most of the Openload service users face on a regular basis, there are many solutions to fix openload.com/pair error. If you are reading this article to know about the solutions for the openload stream authorization error, then today we have picked the top solutions for the openload.com/pair error and listed them below.
Solution 1: Fix Openload.com/pair error by Completing Openload Stream Authorization
The best way to fix openload.com/pair error is by completing the openload stream authorization process. This process will complete the openload pair procedures and hence resolve the issue that you are facing. Below are the steps you need to follow in order to complete Openload stream authorization.
- First of all, open the web browser on the device on which you wish to watch the video using Openload.
- Now, in the address bar of the browser, enter the URL www.https://olpair.com/. Alternatively, you can click here from the device on which you want to watch the video and load the website.
- Wait for the web page to load successfully.
- The Openload Stream Authorization web page will now load and your device’s IP address will be displayed on the web page.
- Click on the option that says “Activate Streaming”.
- Now, you will need to prove that you are not a robot. You will either need to tick a box next to the “I’m not a robot” message or solve an image captcha to verify yourself as a human.
- After verification, click on the “Pair” button which will be located at the bottom of the web page.
- The authorization will now occur and once completed, you will get a message on the browser saying “Pairing successful”.
And that is it. The error you were facing should be resolved now and you will be able to stream using Openload for the next upcoming 4 hours without any issues.
Solution 2: Fix Openload.com/pair error using Kodi Add-on
Another solution that you can make use of in order to fix the Openload Pair error is by using a add-on for the Kodi player, if you use the Kodi player. Below is how you can fix the Openload Pair error using a Kodi add-on.
- Select the option that says “add-on” on your Kodi player.
- Now click on “video add-ons”.
- Find the option that says “Exodus” and right-click on the same. This will download the Exodus add-on for Kodi and install the same on your Kodi media player.
- Wait for the downloading and installation procedures to complete.
- Now select “Settings” within the Exodus add-on and under settings click on “Playback”.
- Under Playback, find the “Hosters with captcha” option and turn it OFF.
- Click on “OK”.
That’s it. You have now completely resolved the Openload pair error without any hassles using a Kodi add-on.
In the above article we have tried to explain about openload pair and openload stream authorization and as how to fix openload.com/pair error is one of the most frequently asked questions about Openload, we have tried to include that as well.
We hope the article was informative and helpful to you. However, if your issue is not resolved even after following the solutions above or if you have any other question related to the Openload video streaming service for Kodi, then kindly leave a comment below and we will definitely make sure that your issue is resolved.
Openloadpair.xyz is not associated with openload.co or olpair.com, it solely for educational purpose only. We are avid Kodi user, having a vision of sharing some useful Kodi tips and tricks to save you a fortune.